Sunday 1 November 2009

I was skeptical at first about whether or not The Magic of Making Up program was for real. I had read other stuff that basically gave vague references on what I should do, which none of it actually worked. I was just digging myself a bigger whole to crawl back out of. And crawl I did! After receiving The Magic of Making Up by situation started turning around. I am glad to say that the engagement is back on and in Oct. I will be walking down the isle with the love of my life.

I finally decided to take a look at The Magic of Making Up program, and I was really surprised at the things it taught me! Let me tell you a little about what some of the things that I learned were that led me back into a more healthy relationship than the one I left:

1. How to Show Her/Him You Still Care

You should let some time go by before you can take simple steps to show them you still care. A simple, short phone call would do, something along the lines of "hey, how are you doing". Or just shoot them a text about something you both care about. "Did you see that Cardinals game last nite!!" This will show them you are still thinking about them, but not obsessing.

2. Take Responsibility for your Actions

Don't take every bit of advice that people throw your way on what you should and shouldn't do about your relationship. You must realize that this is your life and your relationship, you will have to live with the consequences, not them. Don't be swayed by your families' advice. They most likely want to help, but they might not really know whats best for you. Just realize in the end, the decisions you make on what actions to take are yours, and yours alone.

3. Back Off, Let Them Breath

I know that it takes some adjusting to when you don't hear from someone that you are used to talking to many times each day. It feels like a void is left and you want to call or text to see what their doing now that your not around. Give them space and let them feel the same exact thing that you are going through. Nothing good can come from you calling several times a day, or texting them all day long, or sending emails throughout the day. Use this time to do things for yourself that you may have been neglecting while you were together.

If you haven't been able to tell, my ex and I are now back together after I started using the program The Magic of Making Up. By the time we walk down the isle in Oct. our relationship will be as strong as every. Getting your ex back is a skill, and it is not something that you can rush and try very hard to succeed at. By following the simple tips above, you should gradually be able to improve your relationship.

Your choice, continue being miserable and driving them away, or Make a change and win them back. Remember, this is your choice and not anyone else's.
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment